Friday, December 18, 2009

Camera Flash Adapters It Does What Is Says It Does. I Need A New Flash Because Of Lens Length, Plus Color.?

I need a new flash because of lens length, plus color.? - camera flash adapters it does what is says it does.

So I have the Nikon D40 is good, but my 18-55 Fisheye Lens Plus my system is the goal, about five centimeters long.


Nothing gives me the picture to enjoy a great shadow Nice FAT, issued by the target length.

Now I do not want to drop $ 200 on a Nikon flash. BUT! I've heard things about the tensions and so on. Now I want one of these beautiful Holga 12MFC lightning, because I think it should not be so ridiculously huge, but I have no idea if it works correctly / FRY my camera - I can not find the voltage specifications.

I also have an old, almost old flashing Albina 91st It was bought by a film camera, and it seems to be recognized for my Nikon. Not at all. No idea how exhausting it is, either.

I had the Nikon SB400 flash I suggested, but I think it would be sufficient to achieve over the giant lenses. I would also like to use colored gels.

My question is:
Can I Flash Holga?

and if notIs there some kind of adapter for the general?

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment