Monday, January 18, 2010

Alaskan Coal Stove Help! Coal Stove/pellet Stove, Switched From Coal To Pellets?

Help! Coal stove/pellet stove, switched from coal to pellets? - alaskan coal stove

I have a model of Alaska 140 W / Auger. Usually burn rice coal, but coal is up to my dealer this weekend. This model can burn wood pellets or coal stove or rice. Should I otherwise by the combustion of pellets? I have a "test" granules are very high, the flame to the combustion of coal in comparison. If you do not have details, or do not respond on this matter please do not know, I need information Ligita.

1 comment:

Dave W said...

I looked at the forums of coal, of which only one type of testing and re-burned in the hopper and the chute was a fire and made a big mess.

I check to see Alaska and pans in order to burn what to change or adapt pellets.

Post a Comment