Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dog Burrow Bed Why Does My Dog Like To Burrow Under The Bed?

Why does my dog like to burrow under the bed? - dog burrow bed

I've had dogs all my life and I work in a veterinary clinic, but I've never seen or heard of before.
At the moment I have three beagles beagle and my youngest son loves it under the bed and crawl in bed, I checked and there is nothing under the bed that might interest a few days we were digging under the bed, began her blanket, toys and even go with a bowl of dog food down there. Now, normally a big dog. When I say that comes to them. When I say stay, he stays. If I say no, stop what you're doing. But if you are under the bed is a totally different dog. He could not leave for nothing, not even food. In general, there is a problem with him under the bed, our bed frame is old and not very strong. It was before the cut, and I fear that will not break while you're there.
We have tried everything I can think of, apart from the removal of the bed frame and sleep on the floor to keep out there.

Has anyone ever seen a dog do this before? ANY suggestions on how to keep this beautiful dog usually under the bed?

1 comment:

6dogmom said...

We have a Beardie that existed between the headboard and the wall and not leave unless you have the word and press him want to sleep its name. It is to be very frustrating to keep the door closed most of the time.

Could some wood and make the four sides, to participate in your bed? I can not imagine anything you can do to get completely out of to keep it.

Post a Comment