Sunday, February 21, 2010

Colorado Heart Check America My Gosh, I'm Like So Confused...! ((10 Pts. For Best Answer))?

My gosh, I'm like so confused...! ((10 pts. for best answer))? - colorado heart check america

Okay, so I went to our school lunch program and a week before and saw this boy, a friend in the 6th Class had. And yet, he moved to the U.S., so I have not seen them since 6 I am now 10th class And my best friend came to me and was like what you hear what the children were 6th in the Years call like? And I was like .. Nate! And I saw the sign to someone, then suddenly there was Nate. And my heart beat just begun. Then he came to me and shock my hand. And it was like, "Hey, so whats up Nate?" And I started talking and I live in Pennsylvania and clearly live in Colorado. When he spoke to me quite as if she is so comfortable I really did. Back to the 6th Class, I could not see him, too, was Horrieble. And then he asked me, with him on Sunday that it was a Saturday. I said yes and we exchanged numbers. But I've never been the next day, I suppose, because I saw all his friends here. Then there is only a little, I checked my MySpace page and had a message. And Nate was here and he said:


Hey, not much, but I'm back in Colorado SRY was not anything I feel like I lost something unbelievable lol ill keep in touch with us if you receive texts and materials.
sry could not see it again, together
Nate --


What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment