Monday, February 22, 2010

Get Adult Art Printed Procrastination, Bad Time Management, Mental Blocks But Highly Creative & Artistic. Adult ADHD Perhaps?

Procrastination, bad time management, mental blocks but highly creative & artistic. Adult ADHD perhaps? - get adult art printed

Do you have a serious problem with formal education. It was very good in school and began to deteriorate in the school, she got worse when I had entered uni.Results good class.Involved always on top of the theater and debate team. So, since I started college, begin super lazy to ever postponed. He was in another world, before he left, I was thinking about something more than my interest in visual arts, graphic design. He was in the picture, but I did not want instead of a bachelor's degree, but had no way to select the photographer. Since it was something that I like, I thought it would be nice. Working Nope, but when it comes, I have a big psychological barrier, could not finish or even start to. To solve recently launched under the hope that that is degradedMy problem remains the same. My art / photos are very good, but have sold some prints that appear in magazines and television. Check http://sueannajoe.com. So what's my problem really? ADHD? How can I solve my problems? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment