Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Man Nakid Does My Man Not Trust Me Or Is There Something More?

Does my man not trust me or is there something more? - man nakid

my husband has a cell phone and every time he is with me that the text idols from a "friend", but capture jumb, no matter what you do. and most men, the girls nakid have on your mobile. Get his wife and friends just a kid and he has some of his photos on the phone, I asked if I could see. Flip said he had some lyrics in some hudge DELET and did not see me because his exs all their belongings were taken all the time on. but I think that is a pile of garbage that he and I were good friends for over 2 years to know that the pictures of the girls are ok with me, then he has something to hide. 08 junio, and we will get married, you need me, then, what can I do to the confidence

1 comment:

Beautifu... said...

I do not know .. but does not sound good .. ur friends good.If should not be a problem or found any material in his cell, it should not phone.u trust him ... not the other way and I've always around.My nature by other cells are not .. snoop or spy on things .. but as best friends we .. r, and nothing is under us.U should talk to him .. hides the real chance to ask problem.Good

Post a Comment